« Home 

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 

Back from the dead...

...well at least off Nathan's dead blarg friend list. Of course that's if he takes me off. I don't know if I exceeded my time off limit.

Here's a brief update of my life's events.

January 1, 2007 I started working at Get Marketing, Inc. where I was the Marketing Director/Graphic Designer/Production Coordinator. After 7th months of working there I decided to come back to my previous job at ProMedia Pubishing where I am now designing magazines again. Why I came back isn’t really necessary for me to explain, but lets just say I wasn’t happy there. Either way, I’m glad to be back and around people I consider family.

After 7 years of living in the state of Washington, my dad has decided to move back down to California. About a month ago I flew up and to get him and we drove back down. It was a good time to spend with my dad and I think our bond grew even stronger on that short car trip home. He is now living about 10 minutes from where I live in Huntington Beach. He is at a Westminster senior living community where he is getting along great. Tuesday’s and Thursday’s are poker night and he loves it.

My wife recently started a part time business call SecretXposure. It’s a photo company that specializes in boudoir photos. It’s going extremely well and I’m very proud of her and her endeavors. It’s actually really cool and I should have a website up soon.

The Dodgers still suck and had a horrible season.

I'm still addicted to chess.

The new TV season is upon us and Friday Night Lights is still the best show on tv. Hands down. Sorry all you Heroes freaks, don’t worry I’m one as well, but FNL blows it out of the water.

Tool is still my favorite band of all time but I have found a new joy in Buddy Guy. Good stuff.

In all, not much has changed since my last post and I'm looking forward to posting again.

Go Ducks!

Welcome back!

GO DUCKS!! Indeed.

Go Ducks! Glad you're back John. And I'm also glad to hear everything seems to be going well with your dad and with Megan's business and with your work and stuff. Great times.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm media39
  • From Huntington Beach, CA, United States
  • A blog made by the people for the people. This bio was rated NC-17 for gory graphic violence, extreme sexual situations, full frontal nudity & dirty filthy language.
My profile

Previous posts