« Home | Good Luck Curt and Laura » | Ever have one of those nights? » | Back from the dead... » 

Monday, October 15, 2007 

You didn't do anything!

There is one thing I cannot stand when it comes to sports. It is when a fan of a team, lets say Patriots, calls to tell you that WE kicked your team, lets say Cowboys, ass. No YOU didn't do anything. You merely sat in front of a TV and watched millionaires do their job. You didn't strap on a jock strap, you didn't catch an 80 yard pass from Tom Brady, you didn't kick a field goal. You didn't do a thing. So if you plan on calling me and letting me know how your team did that day merely say, my team kicked ass today and won. Not, We kicked your ass today!

No YOU didn't.

I feel better now.

About me

  • I'm media39
  • From Huntington Beach, CA, United States
  • A blog made by the people for the people. This bio was rated NC-17 for gory graphic violence, extreme sexual situations, full frontal nudity & dirty filthy language.
My profile