« Home | You didn't do anything! » | Good Luck Curt and Laura » | Ever have one of those nights? » | Back from the dead... » 

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 

Too soon?

This is Willy. One eyed Willy to be exact. Yes he is missing an eye and I haven't performed Photoshop surgery on him, he just doesn't have an eye. Why am I posting about a one eyed dog on my blog site you ask? Willy is the what is going to win me the Halloween costume contest at work. Yes I'm going as Michael Vick. Good times.

oh man...that's too much. you will win for sure.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm media39
  • From Huntington Beach, CA, United States
  • A blog made by the people for the people. This bio was rated NC-17 for gory graphic violence, extreme sexual situations, full frontal nudity & dirty filthy language.
My profile