« Home | come on everyone is doing it » | ...in other news » | Please, Make Them Stop! » | 10 on Tuesday » | To Tip or Not to Tip » | Im happy to say... » | 10 on Tuesday. » | More than meets the eye. » | This is what happens when you lose a bet. » | Happy Halloween » 

Friday, December 21, 2007 

I thought I would do better...









Take the Sci fi sounds quiz I received 56 credits on
The Sci Fi Sounds Quiz

How much of a Sci-Fi geek are you?
Guess the Sci-Fi Movie Sounds hereCanon powershot

I scored 56 too. Haven't seen any of the older sci-fi flicks so I was guessing on some.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm media39
  • From Huntington Beach, CA, United States
  • A blog made by the people for the people. This bio was rated NC-17 for gory graphic violence, extreme sexual situations, full frontal nudity & dirty filthy language.
My profile