« Home | To Tip or Not to Tip » | Im happy to say... » | 10 on Tuesday. » | More than meets the eye. » | This is what happens when you lose a bet. » | Happy Halloween » | FINALLY! » | A Night at the Pumpkin Patch » | What would you take? » | Too soon? » 

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 

10 on Tuesday

In the spirit of Ernest Hemingway's 6 word story, "For sale: Baby shoes, never worn" me and a few guys at work have compiled a list of 6 word stories. The list has over 50 entries as of now but I'll give you some of the highlights on the list...in no particular order.

Warning, may offend.

10. Milking a bear: Possible, but unwise.
9. The bank repossessed my new tattoo.
8. Pilots dead, the airliner flew on.
7. Blimp crash: Hard not to watch.
6. I’m too fat to reach there.
5. Turkeys take longer than she thought.
4. It tasted better the week before.
3. The lavatory’s occupied, and I’m crowning.
2. The bride’s penis was a surprise.
1. East, until the gas runs out.

haha, i like these. #2 made me laugh especially hard.

pretty good there Nixon, pretty good.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm media39
  • From Huntington Beach, CA, United States
  • A blog made by the people for the people. This bio was rated NC-17 for gory graphic violence, extreme sexual situations, full frontal nudity & dirty filthy language.
My profile