« Home | More than meets the eye. » | This is what happens when you lose a bet. » | Happy Halloween » | FINALLY! » | A Night at the Pumpkin Patch » | What would you take? » | Too soon? » | You didn't do anything! » | Good Luck Curt and Laura » | Ever have one of those nights? » 

Wednesday, November 21, 2007 

10 on Tuesday.

I think every tuesday I'll have a list of 10. Yes I know its Wednesday but next week it will be Tuesday. 10 on Wednesday doesn't have the same ring. Anyway, I have no idea what that will lead to but we'll start with this.

10 words that describe me best.

Friend: I'm a very good friend. I'm always there for my friends, ready to listen, give advice and help...and if I haven't I apologize now. =)

Funny: My sense of humor has been called a lot of different things, dry, twisted, sick are just a few. Usually its just to get a reaction from other people. I like more of a situational type of humor where I can banter back and forth with people and for some reason I can remember every joke I have ever been told.

Loyal: If you are a friend, you will be a friend for life.

Creative: Creative yes, an artist not so much. I think to be an artist you must be producing art. I haven't done that in a while. I'm creative at my job yes, but it doesn't count as being an artist. Just my opinion.

Laid-Back: Thats just how I come off, very relaxed and easy going. Guess thats why I enjoyed Jamaica so much, I felt at home.

Opinionated: As is everyone I suppose, but I won't back down if I feel strongly about something, something that I haven't always been able to do.

Stubborn: Ask my wife.

Daring: This is something new for me, cause anyone that knows my wife knows that she will do anything. This has rubbed off on me over time. Its something I think has always been inside me but just took the right person to bring it out.

Observant: This is just an age thing, but I notice a lot more things now than when I was younger. Things seem more clear to me know than ever before in my life.

Passionate: I get very passionate about things I believe in or support this could be anything from a movie to music to sports and everything in between. If I feel passionate about something you'll know it.

So there you have it. This took me a while which I was surprised, its not as easy as you might think. Feel free to post your 10.

well, i don't have a 10 to post just yet, but i enjoyed reading your 10. and i hope it's not just a "10 on ONE tuesday (wednesday)"

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm media39
  • From Huntington Beach, CA, United States
  • A blog made by the people for the people. This bio was rated NC-17 for gory graphic violence, extreme sexual situations, full frontal nudity & dirty filthy language.
My profile