« Home | FINALLY! » | A Night at the Pumpkin Patch » | What would you take? » | Too soon? » | You didn't do anything! » | Good Luck Curt and Laura » | Ever have one of those nights? » | Back from the dead... » 

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 

Happy Halloween

Last Thursday ProMedia Publication held its annual Halloween Costume Contest Party, it was held then because nobody is in the office this week. As I said in a previous post I would be going as Michael Vick and bringing my neighbors one-eyed-dog with me as a prop. Me and Willie brought home second place and $20. Not to bad for a fairly easy costume to put together. We lost to the warehouse guy who came as a witch....which was pretty funny. Good times.

well played! congrats on the $20. you must have a trusting neighbor, to let you take his dog with you to work.

yeah me and willie are close. she didn't have a problem with me taking her dog. Besides he was only at my office a couple of hours. I took him home around 11 before a party started.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm media39
  • From Huntington Beach, CA, United States
  • A blog made by the people for the people. This bio was rated NC-17 for gory graphic violence, extreme sexual situations, full frontal nudity & dirty filthy language.
My profile